03 May 2011

Anthropology of Gender Winter 2011


The term ended well for most of the students and for most of me.   It was grueling in a lot of ways made all the worse by the embedded nature of the gruel.  Time taken from teaching by committees and interviewing for a position that still is not filled.  Embedded within that process are professional, generational, irritational, pedagogical, and other matters tied to labor relations, employment expectations, and what might be called viral feminist aftershock no longer pertaining only to women.  In fact, women might be sorry they pushed for some of these issues.  I am being vague.  Viva la vague.  Until I'm ready to discuss this and many other things, I will just keep laughing about something I saw on "The Office" tonight:

No comments:

Post a Comment